Monday, December 19, 2005

PartyInASite

So, after replying to Erin's evite for the upcoming Christmas party, I glanced at the resulting page and banner ad, and I did something I rarely do. I clicked.

To my surprise, MixThePartyUp.com was actually cool. Dammit. I hate banner ads and find them obnoxious. Every time I click one, I'm telling the hoster and advertiser that they fucking work.

Anyway, please check it out. The site has a great layout, albeit a little busy, but it works in the context of a party. The drink maker actually presented some fun and *new* drink ideas. Directions were a little lacking, but for a master mixologist like myself, such things matter not. Also of note were integration with outside services, e.g. music suggestions for themed parties sent you to imixes at the iTunes Music Store (customized playlists), invitations were handed back to evite, etc..

Raul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home