Thursday, December 22, 2005

Online Games

Ok readers. I need your help. I want to create a couple of showcase posts to share some of the many fun online games that we've discovered. The response to the Sudoku post has been wholly positive in a "I'm going to kill you, Mark" sort of way. Please link to you favorites in the comments and I'll make sure to create a post and even add them to my del.icio.us.


To start you off, here is something designed by the Czech company, Amanita Design. Great music, fun art, and playing like a good book, you are in for a treat. This game is a gem of minimalist artistic design; I give you:

Samorost

via the big, bad intarweb thingy

Raul
PS: I didn't get it from intarweb.com, I just like the link.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out this little puzzle game http://www.vectorpark.com/. I like the one with all the hangers...

4:03 AM, December 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home