Sunday, February 19, 2006

Paul Saffos

This man... is good. Pull your chair in, close your eyes for a second, and relax, take a deep breath. Then click on and read as he vocalizes exactly the stress I've been feeling about music. I never could put my finger on what it was, what had changed, but Paul does so in elegant prose. Perhaps I'm simply enjoying decent writing after the continual barrage of "OMG WTF" and mindless drivel that infects our Comment On This Article world; regardless, enjoy. In case you need further encouragment, does this sound like you?

I have become an unhappy podsurfer, idly wading through a sea of music, desperately looking for something new. Not merely a new song, but an entirely new experience.


Raul

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't read all the article, but I guess, if you want a new experience with your ipod, you have to make playlists. For me, matching songs from different artists but a common subject, gives you a whole new experience with your music. I have lists for moods or moments of my life (road music for example) and I really like the fact I don't the fact I don't have to change CD's or skip songs. That's a lot of work, but fun I guess.

Jerome

7:11 AM, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home